the red carpet on
all things menstrual, period.
the red carpet on
all things menstrual,
How Writing Can Reinforce Positive Emotions
We live in a time when negativity, tension, and stress are all around us. Most of us experience some kind of negative emotions every day, and the hectic lifestyle is not helping us fight it. This is why we must find a way to release all that negativity instead of letting it pile up. But not everyone knows how to deal with negative emotions and prevent them from taking over how we feel.
This is why we strongly suggest writing as a tool for releasing negative emotions. If you're not sure how it all works, we've got you covered. Keep reading to learn why writing is great for releasing negative emotions and how to use it to make yourself feel better.
Let’s dig deeper together.
The Health Benefits of Journaling and Why You Should Start Jotting Down Your Thoughts
Did you know that journaling can help our bodies mentally and physically? Here is why journaling is the ultimate self-care tool for nourishing your body and soul.
Self-care is currently having a moment, and journaling seems to be making a comeback along with it! But aside from giving us an outlet for our emotions, does journaling have actual health benefits?
Well, as we’ve become more educated about mental health, scientists are finding that the benefits of journaling extend much further than what meets the eye. In addition to boosting our creativity and productivity, journaling can help regulate our mood and improve our long-term health!
How? Here’s the science behind it.
- Nonwovens Industry Natural Hygiene: A Niche No More
- Wtin: Nannocare introduces biodegradable plastic packaging
- Masslive: Providing Free Period Products for those Adversely Affected by COVID-19 Crisis
- Carey the Torch: Fem Care on the Rise
- C|Net: 11 everyday products that relieve pain with far-infrared therapy
- Whole Foods Magazine: The Hot Spot in Naturals
- New Hope: KeHE recognizes 10 new products at 2019 Summer Show
- Bustle: Nannocare Menstrual Pads Claim To Alleviate Period Cramps & Here’s What You Need To Know
- Hello Giggles: These pads are supposed to help with period cramps, and cool, we'll take a 2-for-1
- Well & Good: The new menstrual pad that's taking on cramps
- Elite Daily: The NannoPad Relieves Period Cramps All On Its Own, So Say Goodbye To Your Ibuprofen
- PureWow: NannoPad Could Relieve Your Menstrual Cramps - PureWow
I have been using Nannopads for the past few months. I've held off writing a review because I wanted to really see if there is a difference between more natural products & that of the big manufacturers. Welp! I can safely say...I don't miss the heat that the plastic on most pads make you feel all day. I don't miss the minute crinkling sound as I walk with a "traditional" pad. And, I don't miss my privates perspiring & irritation! So, I recommend highly recommend Nannopads!
My review may seem a little biased. I didn't purchase these for my cycle. I purchased these based off the fact I was having major surgery and I would need pads during recovery . What drew me in, was the fact it was suppose to help with discomfort and they weren't the typical pad. So far, I love these pads. I don't feel like I'm wearing a pad, especially how even the thins in other brands felt bulky. Since I'm still recuperating, these have helped me through the spotting and I've noticed there has been a reduction in discomfort.
To say I’m pleasantly surprised would be an understatement. Nannocare DOES work......it was both absorbent and subsided my cramps about 70-75% – which is huge!
I really didn't think it was possible for a pad to help with cramping so | didn't think it would do anything. I was very surprised that I had no cramping at all! I started using them a few days before I probably should have but my period was about 3 days later than expected. I really liked the bigger pads as it covered more area for night time.
I felt the pads not only kept me dry and did not cause and leakage but most importantly they helped with my cramps. | definitely felt as a result of using the pads my cramps were more manageable as | felt a lot less pain and was able to do normal activities without having to worry about the pain being so bad.
I have fallen in love with everything from Nannocare. I literally don’t want to leave the house without a panty liner because they truly keep you fresh feeling all day. As for the actual pads, I have been able to go from lying in bed with a hot water bottle and popping Motrin, to being able to go on like any other day due to the reduction in cramping and overall pain. I highly recommend this product even if you are a hard No against pads (which I totally get because that was me), at least give it a shot. I will take pain relief over anything.
I was really happy with these pads. I used to have very severe cramps right before my period and on the first day of my period but this product really worked for me. I still had cramps but they did not hurt as much as they usually hurt me. I was very happy with this product.
I have no idea what is in these pads, but they are wonderful! I normally have horrible backaches and migraines and it seemed when I was using these pads, I didn't experience any migraine pain and very little back pain, I am a full-time college student and my period usually keeps me out of school one day a month and this month, I was able to attend school every day, as I did not have any discomfort that was so extreme that 1 had to miss classes! Please tell me what this product is! Thanks again for letting me be n part of this great study and letting me he practically pain-free for at least one month of my period!
- A Period and a UTI at the Same Time? Nooooooooooo!
- PCOS – What is It? Why is It? Now What?
- How Does Your Period Affect Your Skin?
- Just What the Heck is Nanotechnology?
- What a Healthy Female Friendship Looks Like And How to Make It Happen
- Is Your Shampoo Making Your Period Worse?
- What You Need to Know about Endometriosis
- Irregular Menstrual Cycles. What’s Up With That?
- What Men Think About Menstruation
- Pros and Cons of Using Organic pads