the red carpet on
all things menstrual, period.
the red carpet on
all things menstrual,
6 Ways to Prep Your Daughter for Menstruation
All girls will experience menstruation, as they grow up. Whether they'll get their first period at school, camp, or when Mom isn't around, it can be a scary experience.
While no one has control over when a girl's period will begin, you can prepare your daughter(s) for that day – no matter when that is – and reduce anxiety. Here are six ways to go about this.
- Nonwovens Industry Natural Hygiene: A Niche No More
- Wtin: Nannocare introduces biodegradable plastic packaging
- Masslive: Providing Free Period Products for those Adversely Affected by COVID-19 Crisis
- Carey the Torch: Fem Care on the Rise
- C|Net: 11 everyday products that relieve pain with far-infrared therapy
- Whole Foods Magazine: The Hot Spot in Naturals
- New Hope: KeHE recognizes 10 new products at 2019 Summer Show
- Bustle: Nannocare Menstrual Pads Claim To Alleviate Period Cramps & Here’s What You Need To Know
- Hello Giggles: These pads are supposed to help with period cramps, and cool, we'll take a 2-for-1
- Well & Good: The new menstrual pad that's taking on cramps
- Elite Daily: The NannoPad Relieves Period Cramps All On Its Own, So Say Goodbye To Your Ibuprofen
- PureWow: NannoPad Could Relieve Your Menstrual Cramps - PureWow
I love Nannocare products! All of them are amazing!!! This pad provides comfort, significantly reduced my cramps and they are thin!
I was skeptical about the effectiveness of these pads but was so relieved when I felt the pain go away. I have recommended this to all my friends!
These have to be the best pads I’ve ever used. They stick perfect, stay put, and keep you dry. I don’t even feel like I’m wearing a pad. The price is excellent too for what you get too. Nanno pads are my new brand to use, forever.
I've tried many times to find the right pads. And NIW I found one that is working great so far. It feels like I don't even got one on.
I love to have a multipack for pads so I don't have to buy all the different size and stock them. The pads are super thin and comfortable as well. Amazing!
I would highly recommend the Nanno pads to any woman, especially those who suffer from menstrual issues. This type of pad is literally a life saver. I was highly allergic to other brands which caused much discomfort. I came across these at my local CVS and they were the best. I won't use any other brands. You will be very pleased they help to lessen menstrual cramps and they are more pure.
I have purchased this product once before and that prompted me to purchase more. I can say they help with coverage during your heavy days. I like the fact that they are thinner than most brands.
I love these pads sooo much. They actually do help with my period pain and so absorbent, don't smell at all... literally perfect!
I have been using Nannopads for the past few months. I've held off writing a review because I wanted to really see if there is a difference between more natural products & that of the big manufacturers. Welp! I can safely say...I don't miss the heat that the plastic on most pads make you feel all day. I don't miss the minute crinkling sound as I walk with a "traditional" pad. And, I don't miss my privates perspiring & irritation! So, I recommend highly recommend Nannopads!
My review may seem a little biased. I didn't purchase these for my cycle. I purchased these based off the fact I was having major surgery and I would need pads during recovery . What drew me in, was the fact it was suppose to help with discomfort and they weren't the typical pad. So far, I love these pads. I don't feel like I'm wearing a pad, especially how even the thins in other brands felt bulky. Since I'm still recuperating, these have helped me through the spotting and I've noticed there has been a reduction in discomfort.
To say I’m pleasantly surprised would be an understatement. Nannocare DOES work......it was both absorbent and subsided my cramps about 70-75% – which is huge!
I really didn't think it was possible for a pad to help with cramping so | didn't think it would do anything. I was very surprised that I had no cramping at all! I started using them a few days before I probably should have but my period was about 3 days later than expected. I really liked the bigger pads as it covered more area for night time.
I felt the pads not only kept me dry and did not cause and leakage but most importantly they helped with my cramps. | definitely felt as a result of using the pads my cramps were more manageable as | felt a lot less pain and was able to do normal activities without having to worry about the pain being so bad.
- A Period and a UTI at the Same Time? Nooooooooooo!
- PCOS – What is It? Why is It? Now What?
- How Does Your Period Affect Your Skin?
- Just What the Heck is Nanotechnology?
- What a Healthy Female Friendship Looks Like And How to Make It Happen
- Is Your Shampoo Making Your Period Worse?
- What You Need to Know about Endometriosis
- Irregular Menstrual Cycles. What’s Up With That?
- What Men Think About Menstruation
- Pros and Cons of Using Organic pads