Terms and Conditions for Living in Comfort Video Contest
- Eligibility: Living in Comfort Video Contest is open to legal residents of the United States and Canada. In order to qualify, the Entrants must be either: (1) at least eighteen (18) years of age or older (except in the case of legal residents of certain states or commonwealths where the legal age of majority is greater than eighteen (18) years of age, then such legal age of majority) at the time of entry; or (2) at least thirteen (13) years of age at the time of entry and have a parent’s or legal guardian’s consent and supervision to enter the contest. Entrants must be current, former users of Nannocare products. Purchase is not required at the time of entry. the Living in Comfort Video Contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and void where prohibited by law. Only one (1) entry is allowed per person/email address/household. Employees or family members of employees of Nannocare are not eligible to enter Living in Comfort Video Contest.
- Sponsorship. The Sponsor is Nannocare Inc. ("Nannocare"), located at 2570 Corporate Place, Monterey Park, CA 91754. Nannocare will conduct Living in Comfort Video Contest substantially as described in these Terms and Conditions.
- Agreement to Rules: By entering the Living in Comfort Video Contest, the Entrant (“You”) agrees to abide by Nannocare's Terms and Conditions and decisions, which are fully and unconditionally binding in all respects. Nannocare reserve the right to refuse, withdraw, or disqualify any entry at any time at Nannocare’s sole discretion. By entering the Living in Comfort Video Contest the You represent and warrant that You are eligible to participate based on eligibility requirements explained in the Terms and Conditions. You also agree to accept the decisions of Nannocare as final and binding as it relates to the content of the Living in Comfort Video Contest. By entering Living in Comfort Video Contest, the Entrants grant permission for Nannocare to use the Entrant’s likeness, entry, video content created for this contest, and name for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
- the Living in Comfort Video Contest Entry Period: This promotion begins on January 10, 2022, at 12 pm PST and ends on February 9th at 12 pm PST (“Entry Period”). To be eligible for Living in Comfort Video Contest, entries must be received within the specified Entry Period. A minimum of 25 entries are required within the Entry Period in order to succeed the contest. In the event that the final amount of entries is less than 25 person, there will not be a final winner for the grand prize for this contest.
- How to Enter: Eligible entrants can enter Living in Comfort Video Contest by submitting a 15-60 seconds video about your experience with Nannocare products, which must be original and owned content posted to YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, Vimeo, the post must tag us @nannocare and include #NannoShare in the description. As a participant, your entry must fully meet all the Living in Comfort Video Contest requirements, as specified in the Terms and Conditions, in order to be eligible to win a prize. Incomplete entries or those that do not adhere to the Terms and Conditions or specifications will be disqualified at Nannocare's sole discretion.
Each participant can only enter once. Fraudulent methods of entry or circumvention of the rules may result in Nannocare invalidating your entries and removing them from Living in Comfort Video Contest at Nannocare’s sole discretion.
- Prizes: The Winner of Living in Comfort Video Contest (the “Winner”) will receive a $500 AMEX gift card, Nannocare prize box (includes a pack of NannoPad Multipack, a pack of NannoDry Regular, a Nannocare pouch, and a coupon of 25% off of next order expires at 4/30/2022). The prize(s) shall be determined solely by Nannocare. There shall be no cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Nannocare’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. The Winner, upon acceptance of the prize, is solely responsible for all expenses related to the prize if the receiving address for the prize is outside of the U.S. and Canada, including without limitation any and all local, state, and federal taxes. The Winner shall not request the cash equivalent or prize substitution.
- Odds: The total number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- Selection and Notification of Winner: The Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Nannocare. Nannocare will notify the Winner by an announcement on Instagram and a direct message on social media within five business days following Winner selection. Nannocare is not responsible for nor shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to security settings that may cause notifications to be marked as spam or junk or any other category that may cause a delay of the recipient. Nor shall Nannocare be liable for the Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner 1) fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time the award notification was sent, 2) is found ineligible, or 3) does not complete and return an executed declaration and release within the specified timeframe, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner may be selected. Receipt of the prize (offered in Living in Comfort Video Contest) by the Winner is upon the condition of compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. IF THE WINNER VIOLATES ANY OF THESE Terms and Conditions, THE WINNER (AT NANNOCARE’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL BE DISQUALIFIED, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS THE WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By submitting an entry into the Living in Comfort Video Contest, You understand and agree that Nannocare, any individual acting on Nannocare’s behalf, and the licensee's successors, and assigns of Nannocare shall, where permitted by law, have the right to print, publish, broadcast, distribute and use in any media known now or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, worldwide, and without limitation, your submission, name, video, portrait, voice, likeness, image, statements about Living in Comfort Video Contest, and your biographical information for news, publicity, advertising, promotional purposes, trade, information, and public relations without any further notice, review, consent, compensation, or remuneration.
Entries must be original work and not violate anyone’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. The consequences for entries that infringe upon the intellectual property rights of others (disqualification of the participant) and any claims that arise as a result of infringement, You shall defend or settle against such claims at your sole expense, and You shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless for Nannocare from any suit or legal disagreements.
- Terms & Conditions: In its sole discretion, Nannocare reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate Living in Comfort Video Contest should non-authorized human intervention, a bug or virus, fraud, or other causes beyond Nannocare’s control, impact or corrupt the security, fairness, proper conduct, or administration of Living in Comfort Video Contest. Nannocare, in the event of any of the above issues, may determine the Winner based on all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Nannocare. Individuals who tamper with or attempt to tamper with the operation or entry process of Living in Comfort Video Contest or website or violate these Terms & Conditions will be disqualified by Nannocare at its sole discretion. In its sole discretion, Nannocare has the right to maintain the integrity of Living in Comfort Video Contest, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to submitting more than one entry via different accounts/name/emails that will result in votes/entries being voided; examples: multiple entries from the same user; multiple entries from the same computer beyond the number allowed by Living in Comfort Video Contest rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Attempts by any entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the the Living in Comfort Video Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. If any such attempt is made, Nannocare reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: Your entry into the Living in Comfort Video Contest constitutes Your agreement to release and hold harmless Nannocare and its subsidiaries, representatives, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, successors, agents, assigns, directors, employees, and officers against and from any and all claims, liability, illness, injury, death, litigation, loss, or damages that may occur, directly or indirectly from participation in Living in Comfort Video Contest and/or the 1) Winner accepting, possessing, using, or misusing of any awarded prize or any portion thereof; 2) any type of technical failure; 3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, phone, or Internet service; 4) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; 5) electronic error or human error in the Promotion administration or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: the Living in Comfort Video Contest IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. The Entrant agrees, as a condition of participating in this promotion, that if any disputes cannot be resolved between the Entrant and Nannocare, and if causes of action arise out of or are connected with the Living in Comfort Video Contest, they shall be individually resolved exclusively before a court located in Los Angeles having jurisdiction, without resorting to any form of class action. Under no circumstances in any such dispute shall the participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering the Living in Comfort Video Contest). The participant waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Living in Comfort Video Contest hosted by Nannocare Inc. is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, Twitter or any other platform.
- By entering Living in Comfort Video Contest, You, the Entrant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Terms and Conditions.