NANNOCARE Terms of Service
Effective Date of Terms of Service: June 24th, 2015.
- ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS OF SERVICES.
- By registering for and/or using the Services in any manner, including but not limited to visiting or browsing the Site, you agree to these Terms of Service and all other operating rules, policies and procedures that may be published from time to time on the Site by us, each of which is incorporated by reference and each of which may be updated from time to time without notice to you.
- Certain of the Services may be subject to additional terms and conditions specified by us from time to time; your use of such Services is subject to those additional terms and conditions, which are incorporated into these Terms of Service by this reference.
- These Terms of Service apply to all users of the Services, including, without limitation, users who are contributors of content, information, and other materials or services, registered or otherwise.
- ARBITRATION NOTICE AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER: EXCEPT FOR CERTAIN TYPES OF DISPUTES DESCRIBED IN THE ARBITRATION SECTION BELOW, YOU AGREE THAT DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND US WILL BE RESOLVED BY BINDING, INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION AND YOU WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT OR CLASS-WIDE ARBITRATION.
- HEALTH CARE DISCLAIMER.
ALL ASPECTS OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ALL CONTENT (AS DEFINED BELOW), ARE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. NO INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICES IS INTENDED TO BE, AND MUST NOT TAKEN TO BE, FACTUAL OR ACCURATE KNOWLEDGE, ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT. NO ASPECT OF THE SERVICES SHOULD BE CONSIDERED, OR USED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR, PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL KNOWLEDGE, ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT. THE SERVICES DO NOT CONSTITUTE THE PRACTICE OF ANY MEDICAL, NURSING OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL HEALTH PROVIDER, KNOWLEDGE, ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT. YOU CANNOT USE THE SERVICES AS A DIAGNOSIS, TREATMENT OR PRESCRIPTION. RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICES IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. NO PATIENT/DOCTOR RELATIONSHIP OF ANY KIND IS ESTABLISHED THROUGH USE OF THE SERVICES. THE SERVICES ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR EMERGENCY MEDICAL HELP AND CANNOT BE USED IN THE EVENT OF A MEDICAL EMERGENCY. You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider, with any questions you may have regarding personal health or a medical condition, including diagnosis and treatment for your specific medical needs. You should never disregard or delay in seeking professional medical advice due to information you have obtained from the Services.
You represent and warrant that you are at least 13 years of age, provided that if you are under 18 years of age, your use of the Services is subject to requirements of parental consent, in which case your supervising parent or legal guardian is considered the user under these Terms of Service and is responsible for any and all activity. If you are under age 13, you may not, under any circumstances or for any reason, use the Services. We may, in our sole discretion, refuse to offer the Services to any person or entity and change its eligibility criteria at any time. You are solely responsible for ensuring that these Terms of Service are in compliance with all laws, rules and regulations applicable to you and the right to access the Services is revoked where these Terms of Service or use of the Services is prohibited or to the extent offering, sale or provision of the Services conflicts with any applicable law, rule or regulation. Further, the Services are offered only for your use, and not for the use or benefit of any third party (unless you are a parent or legal guardian using the Services for your minor child).
To sign up for the Services, you must register for an account on the Services (an “Account”) with your email address or log in through your Facebook account. By using the Services through your Facebook ID, you permit us to access certain information from such account for use by the Services. You may control the amount of information that is accessible to us by adjusting your Facebook account settings. You must provide accurate and complete information and keep your Account information updated. You shall not use any other person’s email address to register for an Account. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your Account, and for keeping your Account password secure. You may never use another person’s user account or registration information for the Services without permission. You must notify us immediately of any change in your eligibility to use the Services (including any changes to or revocation of any licenses from state authorities), breach of security or unauthorized use of your Account. You should never publish, distribute or post login information for your Account. You shall have the ability to delete your Account by following the instructions on the Site or through the Services.
- Definition. For purposes of these Terms of Service, the term “Content” includes, without limitation, information, data, text, photographs, videos, audio clips, written posts and comments, software, scripts, graphics, and interactive features generated, provided, or otherwise made accessible on or through the Services. For the purposes of this Agreement, “Content” also includes all User Content (as defined below).
- User Content. All Content added, created, uploaded, submitted, distributed, or posted to the Services by users (collectively “User Content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person who originated such User Content. Any testimonials you may provide us at our request shall be User Content. You represent that all User Content provided by you is accurate, complete, up-to-date, and in compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. You acknowledge that all Content, including User Content, accessed by you using the Services is at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss to you or any other party resulting therefrom. We do not guarantee that any Content you access on or through the Services is or will continue to be accurate.
- Notices and Restrictions. The Services may contain Content specifically provided by us, our partners or our users and such Content is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights and laws. You shall abide by and maintain all copyright notices, information, and restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Services.
- Use License. Subject to these Terms of Service, we grant each user of the Services a worldwide, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable and non-transferable license to use (i.e., to download and display locally) Content solely for personal, non-commercial use of the Services. Use, reproduction, modification, distribution or storage of any Content for other than personal, non-commercial use of the Services is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from us. You shall not sell, license, rent, or otherwise use or exploit any Content for commercial use or in any way that violates any third party right.
- License Grant. By submitting User Content through the Services or otherwise to us, you hereby do and shall grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, fully paid, sublicensable and transferable license to use, edit, modify, truncate, aggregate, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, perform, and otherwise fully exploit the User Content in connection with the Site, the Services and our (and our successors’ and assigns’) businesses, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Site or the Services (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels (including, without limitation, third party websites and feeds), and including after your termination of your Account or the Services. You also hereby do and shall grant each user of the Site and/or the Services a non-exclusive, perpetual license to access your User Content that is publicly available to such user through the Site and/or the Services, and to use, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform such User Content, including after your termination of your Account or the Services. For clarity, (i) any information you submit to the Services that you do not publicly post through the Services will not be shared with other users (for example, your Subscription information will not be shared with other users), and (ii) the foregoing license grants to us and our users does not affect your other ownership or license rights in your User Content, including the right to grant additional licenses to your User Content, unless otherwise agreed in writing. You represent and warrant that you have all rights to grant such licenses to us without infringement or violation of any third party rights, including without limitation, any privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademarks, contract rights, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Availability of Content. We do not guarantee that any Content will be made available on the Site or through the Services. We reserve the right to, but do not have any obligation to, (i) remove, edit or modify any Content in our sole discretion, at any time, without notice to you and for any reason (including, but not limited to, upon receipt of claims or allegations from third parties or authorities relating to such Content or if we are concerned that you may have violated these Terms of Service), or for no reason at all and (ii) to remove or block any Content from the Services.
- Ownership. Except for User Content, you acknowledge that NANNOCARE and its licensors own the Services and all intellectual property rights and moral rights therein, including without limitation all copyrights, trademarks and trade dress. Except for the limited access expressly provided in these Terms of Service, neither these Terms of Service nor your access to the Services transfers to you any right, title or interest in or to such intellectual property rights. No rights or licenses are granted except as expressly and unambiguously set forth in these Terms of Service. Except as expressly provided by us, none of the Services may be copied, displayed or transmitted in any way.
- Feedback. You agree that submission of any ideas, suggestions, documents, and/or proposals to us through email, mail, phone or its suggestion, feedback, wiki forum or similar pages (“Feedback”) is at your own risk and that we have no obligations (including without limitation obligations or confidentiality) with respect to such Feedback and are free to use or disseminate that feedback. You hereby grant to us a fully paid, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, and fully sublicensable right and license to use, reproduce, perform, display, distribute, adapt, modify, re-format, create derivative works of and otherwise commercially or non-commercially exploit in any manner, any and all Feedback, and to sublicense the foregoing rights.
- RULES OF CONDUCT
- As a condition of use, you promise not to use the Services for any purpose that is prohibited by these Terms of Service. You are responsible for all of your activity in connection with the Services.
- You shall not (and shall not permit any third party to) either (a) take any action or (b) upload, download, post, submit or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any Content on or through the Service, including without limitation any User Content, that:
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other right of any other person or entity or violates any law or contractual duty (see our DMCA Copyright Policy in Section 16 below);
- you know is false, misleading, untruthful or inaccurate;
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortious, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, offensive, profane, contains or depicts nudity, contains or depicts sexual activity, or is otherwise inappropriate as determined by us in our sole discretion;
- constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail (“spamming”);
- contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, limit or interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any system, data, password or other information of ours or of any third party;
- impersonates any person or entity, including any of our employees or representatives; or
- includes anyone’s identification documents or sensitive financial information.
- You shall not: (i) take any action that imposes or may impose (as determined by us in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our (or our third party providers’) infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services or any activities conducted on the Services; (iii) bypass, circumvent or attempt to bypass or circumvent any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Services (or other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Services); (iv) run any form of auto-responder or “spam” on the Services; (v) use manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to “crawl” or “spider” any page of the Site; (vi) harvest or scrape any Content from the Services; or (vii) otherwise take any action in violation of our guidelines and policies.
- You shall not (directly or indirectly): (i) decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of the Services (including without limitation any application), except to the limited extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction, (ii) modify, translate, or otherwise create derivative works of any part of the Services, or (iii) copy, rent, lease, distribute, or otherwise transfer any of the rights that you receive hereunder. You shall abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations.
- We also reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as we reasonably believe is necessary to (i) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (ii) enforce these Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations hereof, (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, (iv) respond to user support requests, or (v) protect the rights, property or safety of us, our users and the public.
- THIRD PARTY SERVICES
The Services may permit you to link to other websites, services or resources on the Internet, and other websites, services or resources may contain links to the Services. When you access third party resources on the Internet, you do so at your own risk. These other resources are not under our control, and you acknowledge that we are not responsible or liable for the content, functions, accuracy, legality, appropriateness or any other aspect of such websites or resources. The inclusion of any such link does not imply our endorsement or any association between us and their operators. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such website or resource. You acknowledge that such third party services include our blog, which is hosted on Tumblr.
- NANNOCARE SUBSCRIPTIONS AND PURCHASES
- Subscriptions; Automatic Renewal; Changes. Please see our Site for a current description of the subscriptions we offer through the Services (“Subscriptions”), how to place an order for a Subscription and our policies with respect to changing or cancelling a Subscription. Before submitting your order for a Subscription, you must create your assortment of products and select the quantity and frequency. Note that Subscriptions are automatically renewed and will continue for renewal periods of the same duration as the Subscription term originally selected at the then-current price (or for the term and price as subsequently modified by you), unless you have cancelled such Subscription. You acknowledge that Subscriptions have an initial and recurring payment feature and you accept responsibility for all recurring charges prior to cancellation. For a given Subscription, you can change your preferences in your Account, where you can adjust, skip or cancel such Subscription. Any changes must be made at least seventy-two (72) hours before your next ship date. Our Site will let you know if you can still modify the next shipment before it ships.
- One-Time Purchases. Please see our Site for a current description of the products you can purchase through the Services (“Purchases”). If you choose to make a Purchase, such Purchase will be shipped to you with the next shipment of your Subscription.
- Order Processing. All orders are subject to acceptance by us. We may choose not to accept your order for any reason without liability to you, and NANNOCARE reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order or transaction at any time, in its sole discretion. For example, we may choose to not process or to cancel your order when a product is out of stock or has been mispriced or if we suspect the request is fraudulent. If we decide not to process your order or if we cancel all or a portion of your order, NANNOCARE will either not charge you for the applicable item(s) or provide you with a refund for the applicable item(s).
- Risk of Loss. The risk of loss and title for all products you order passes to you upon our delivery to the carrier (such as FedEx, UPS, or USPS).
- Returns and Exchanges. Unfortunately, due to the nature of our product, we cannot accept returns or exchanges. We understand that relationships don’t always work out and we hope you’ll come back to try our new products.
- Payment. In order to submit an order through the Services, you must use a valid credit card or other payment method accepted by the Services (which may change from time to time in NANNOCARE’s sole discretion) (your “Payment Method”), with full authority to use it. NANNOCARE reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to take steps to verify your identity and/or eligibility to process your order. Please note that any payment terms presented to you in the process of placing an order through the Services are deemed part of this Agreement. We use a third-party payment processor (the “Payment Processor”) to allow you to pay for orders through the Services. The processing of payments will be subject to the terms, conditions and privacy policies of the Payment Processor in addition to this Agreement. We are not responsible for error by the Payment Processor. By choosing to purchase products through the Services, you agree to pay us, through the Payment Processor, all charges at the prices then in effect for your purchase in accordance with your Payment Method and you authorize us, through the Payment Processor, to charge your Payment Method. Such charges for your purchase may include shipping fees and state and local sales tax, the amount of which varies due to factors including the type of item purchased and the shipping destination. You agree to make payment using that selected Payment Method. We reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes that it makes even if it has already requested or received payment. FOR SUBSCRIPTIONS, WE MAY SUBMIT PERIODIC CHARGES (E.G., MONTHLY) WITHOUT FURTHER AUTHORIZATION FROM YOU, UNTIL YOU PROVIDE PRIOR NOTICE (RECEIPT OF WHICH IS CONFIRMED BY US) THAT YOU HAVE TERMINATED THIS AUTHORIZATION OR WISH TO CHANGE YOUR PAYMENT METHOD. SUCH NOTICE WILL NOT AFFECT CHARGES SUBMITTED BEFORE WE REASONABLY COULD ACT. TO TERMINATE YOUR AUTHORIZATION OR CHANGE YOUR PAYMENT METHOD, GO TO YOUR ACCOUNT.
- Payment Method. The terms of your payment will be based on your Payment Method and may be determined by agreements between you and the financial institution, credit card issuer or other provider of your chosen Payment Method. If we, through the Payment Processor, do not receive payment from you, you agree to pay all amounts due on your applicable order upon demand.
- Current Information Required. YOU MUST PROVIDE CURRENT, COMPLETE AND ACCURATE INFORMATION FOR YOUR PAYMENT METHOD. YOU MUST PROMPTLY UPDATE ALL INFORMATION TO KEEP YOUR PAYMENT METHOD CURRENT, COMPLETE AND ACCURATE (SUCH AS A CHANGE IN BILLING ADDRESS, CREDIT CARD NUMBER, OR CREDIT CARD EXPIRATION DATE), AND YOU MUST PROMPTLY NOTIFY US OR OUR PAYMENT PROCESSOR IF YOUR PAYMENT METHOD IS CANCELED (E.G., FOR LOSS OR THEFT) OR IF YOU BECOME AWARE OF A POTENTIAL BREACH OF SECURITY, SUCH AS THE UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE OR USE OF YOUR USER NAME OR PASSWORD. CHANGES TO SUCH INFORMATION CAN BE MADE THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNT. IF YOU FAIL TO PROVIDE ANY OF THE FOREGOING INFORMATION, YOU AGREE THAT WE MAY CONTINUE CHARGING YOU FOR YOUR SUBSCRIPTION UNLESS YOU HAVE TERMINATED YOUR SUBSCRIPTION THROUGH THE SERVICES.
- Change in Amount Authorized. If the amount to be charged to your Payment Method varies from the amount you preauthorized (other than due to the imposition or change in the amount of state sales taxes), you have the right to receive, and we shall provide, notice of the amount to be charged and the date of the charge before the scheduled date of the transaction. Any agreement you have with your payment provider will govern your use of your Payment Method. You agree that we may accumulate charges incurred and submit them as one or more aggregate charges during or at the end of each billing cycle.
- Reaffirmation of Authorization. Your non-termination of a Subscription reaffirms that we are authorized to charge your Payment Method for that Subscription. We may submit those charges for payment and you will be responsible for such charges. This does not waive our right to seek payment directly from you. Your charges may be payable in advance, in arrears, per usage, or as otherwise described when you initially selected to order the Subscription.
- Credits. From time to time, NANNOCARE may choose to issue you a certain number of credits (“Credits”) to your Account (the “Program”). In addition to any specific rules and descriptions for each issuance of Credits, which are incorporated herein, the following terms apply:
- Credits, the number of Credits, and the redemption value of Credits and any restrictions on the use of Credits, are issued at NANNOCARE’s sole discretion. Any Credits issued shall be automatically redeemed at checkout on your next shipment(s) through the Services, until the Credits are fully redeemed. You acknowledge that even if Credits are redeemed on a shipment, you may still need to pay for expedited shipping if you choose expedited shipping for such shipment and you do not have enough Credits to cover the full cost. Any remaining balance on the purchase amount for a given shipment after Credits are fully redeemed is your sole responsibility. You cannot choose when or when not to redeem any Credits in your Account.
- Credits automatically expire and are forfeited at the date that is three (3) years after the date such Credits are issued. Credits are valid for redemption on the Services only and are void where prohibited or restricted by law. Credits are promotional coupons and are not legal tender. Credits are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, have no value and cannot be used for cash back or sold. NANNOCARE reserves the right, in its sole discretion at any time, to void any Credits, or to cancel, suspend, terminate or modify any aspect of the Program, with or without notice to you. NANNOCARE also reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your participation in the Program at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately, including without limitation if NANNOCARE deems or suspects any violation of these terms and conditions, cheating, fraud or tampering with the operation of Program.
- By participating in the Program, you agree to release and hold harmless NANNOCARE, its affiliates, suppliers, partners, and each of NANNOCARE’s and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, employees, contractors, directors, officers, agents, suppliers and representatives, from any and all liabilities, claims, damages, injury, loss, harm, cost or expenses, including without limitation property damage, personal injury and/or death, that arise from or relate to in any way the Program and/or use or misuse of Credits.
We may terminate your access to all or any part of the Services at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with your membership. If you wish to terminate your Account, you may do so by following the instructions on the Site or through the Services. Any fees paid hereunder are non-refundable. All provisions of these Terms of Service which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, licenses of User Content, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- WARRANTY DISCLAIMER.
- We have no special relationship with or fiduciary duty to you. You acknowledge that we have no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding:
- which users gain access to the Services;
- what Content you access via the Services; or
- how you may interpret or use the Content.
- You release us from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired Content through the Services. We make no representations concerning any Content contained in or accessed through the Services, and we will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, or legality of material or Content contained in or accessed through the Services.
- THE SERVICES AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY ANY COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE, ALL OF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED BY US TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE, AND OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, PARTNERS AND CONTENT PROVIDERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT: (I) THE SERVICES WILL BE SECURE OR AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; (II) ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; (III) ANY CONTENT OR SOFTWARE AVAILABLE AT OR THROUGH THE SERVICES IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; OR (IV) THE RESULTS OF USING THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS OR COMPLETENESS OF INFORMATION PROVIDED OR RECEIVED THROUGH THE SERVICES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW AND IN ADDITION TO ALL OTHER LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMERS IN THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, WE DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY OR LOSS IN CONNECTION WITH THE PRODUCTS SOLD ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL NANNOCARE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, TO PROPERTY OR LIFE, ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE USE OR MISUSE OF OUR PRODUCTS, AND YOU AGREE TO HOLD US HARMLESS FROM THE SAME. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOUR USE OF OUR PRODUCTS IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- You shall and hereby do waive California Civil Code Section 1542 or any other similar law of any jurisdiction, which says in substance: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which, if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.”
- Because some states/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, or the exclusion of implied warranties, the above exclusions or limitations may not apply to you. If any applicable authority holds any portion of this section to be unenforceable, then liability will be limited to the fullest extent of applicable law. You may have other rights, which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
You shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless us, our affiliates and each of our and their respective employees, contractors, directors, suppliers and representatives from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, that arise from or relate to your use or misuse of, or access to, the Services, Content, or otherwise from your User Content, violation of these Terms of Service, or infringement by you, or any third party using your Account or identity in the Services, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will assist and cooperate with us in asserting any available defenses.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL WE, NOR OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS, BE LIABLE UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES (I) FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, DATA LOSS, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, COMPENSATORY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES (HOWEVER ARISING), (II) FOR ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE (REGARDLESS OF THE SOURCE OF ORIGINATION), OR (III) FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF (IN THE AGGREGATE) OF THE GREATER OF (A) FEES PAID TO US FOR THE PARTICULAR SERVICES DURING THE IMMEDIATELY PREVIOUS THREE (3) MONTH PERIOD OR (B) $500.00.
- Because some states/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you. If any applicable authority holds any portion of this section to be unenforceable, then liability will be limited to the fullest extent of applicable law.
- ARBITRATION CLAUSE & CLASS ACTION WAIVER – IMPORTANT – PLEASE REVIEW AS THIS AFFECTS YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
- Arbitration. YOU AGREE THAT ALL DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND US (WHETHER OR NOT SUCH DISPUTE INVOLVES A THIRD PARTY) WITH REGARD TO YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH US, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DISPUTES RELATED TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, AND/OR RIGHTS OF PRIVACY AND/OR PUBLICITY, WILL BE RESOLVED BY BINDING, INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION UNDER THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION’S RULES FOR ARBITRATION OF CONSUMER-RELATED DISPUTES AND YOU AND WE HEREBY EXPRESSLY WAIVE TRIAL BY JURY; PROVIDED, HOWEVER, THAT TO THE EXTENT THAT YOU HAVE IN ANY MANNER VIOLATED OR THREATENED TO VIOLATE OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, WE MAY SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR OTHER APPROPRIATE RELIEF IN ANY STATE OR FEDERAL COURT IN THE STATE OF California. DISCOVERY AND RIGHTS TO APPEAL IN ARBITRATION ARE GENERALLY MORE LIMITED THAN IN A LAWSUIT, AND OTHER RIGHTS THAT YOU AND WE WOULD HAVE IN COURT MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE IN ARBITRATION. The location of the arbitration shall be California, California. As an alternative, you may bring your claim in your local “small claims” court, if permitted by that small claims court’s rules and if within such court’s jurisdiction, unless such action is transferred, removed or appealed to a different court. You may bring claims only on your own behalf. Neither you nor we will participate in a class action or class-wide arbitration for any claims covered by this agreement to arbitrate. YOU ARE GIVING UP YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE AS A CLASS REPRESENTATIVE OR CLASS MEMBER ON ANY CLASS CLAIM YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST US INCLUDING ANY RIGHT TO CLASS ARBITRATION OR ANY CONSOLIDATION OF INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATIONS. You also agree not to participate in claims brought in a private attorney general or representative capacity, or consolidated claims involving another person’s account, if we are a party to the proceeding. This dispute resolution provision will be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act and not by any state law concerning arbitration. In the event the American Arbitration Association is unwilling or unable to set a hearing date within one hundred and sixty (160) days of filing the case, then either we or you can elect to have the arbitration administered instead by the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services. Judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having competent jurisdiction. Any provision of applicable law notwithstanding, the arbitrator will not have authority to award damages, remedies or awards that conflict with these Terms of Service. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of, related to or connected with the use of the Services or these Terms of Services must be filed within one (1) year after such claim of action arose or be forever banned.
- Severability. If the prohibition against class actions and other claims brought on behalf of third parties contained above is found to be unenforceable, then all of the preceding language in this Arbitration section will be null and void. This arbitration agreement will survive the termination of your relationship with us.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION.
These Terms of Service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without regard to the conflict of laws provisions thereof, and the United States of America. You agree that any dispute arising from or relating to the subject matter of these Terms of Service shall be governed by the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and Federal courts of California County, California.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to modify or replace any of these Terms of Service, or change, suspend, or discontinue the Services (including without limitation, the availability of any feature, database, or content) at any time by posting a notice on the Site or by sending you notice through the Services, via e-mail or by another appropriate means of electronic communication. We may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Services without notice or liability. While we will timely provide notice of modifications, it is also your responsibility to check these Terms of Service periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Services following notification of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes, which will apply to your continued use of the Services going forward. Your use of the Services is subject to the Terms of Service in effect at the time of such use.
- DMCA COPYRIGHT POLICY.
- NANNOCARE has adopted the following general policy toward copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. The address of the Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement (“Designated Agent”) is listed at the end of this policy.
- Procedure for Reporting Copyright Infringement. If you believe that material or content residing on or accessible through the Services infringes a copyright, please send a notice of copyright infringement containing the following information to the Designated Agent listed below:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
- Identification of works or materials being infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the location of the infringing materials that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that Company is capable of finding and verifying its existence;
- Contact information about the notifier including address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address;
- A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Please contact the Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement for NANNOCARE at email@example.com or at:
3410 W Victory Blvd
- Entire Agreement and Severability. These Terms of Service are the entire agreement between you and us with respect to the Services, including use of the Site, and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals (whether oral, written or electronic) between you and us with respect to the Services. If any provision of these Terms of Service is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these Terms of Service will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder
- Force Majeure. We shall not be liable for any failure to perform our obligations hereunder where such failure results from any cause beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, mechanical, electronic or communications failure or degradation.
- Assignment. These Terms of Service are personal to you, and are not assignable, transferable or sublicensable by you except with our prior written consent. We may assign, transfer or delegate any of our rights and obligations hereunder without consent.
- Agency. No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment relationship is created as a result of these Terms of Service and neither party has any authority of any kind to bind the other in any respect.
- Notices. Unless otherwise specified in these Term of Service, all notices under these Terms of Service will be in writing and will be deemed to have been duly given when received, if personally delivered or sent by certified or registered mail, return receipt requested; when receipt is electronically confirmed, if transmitted by facsimile or e-mail; or the day after it is sent, if sent for next day delivery by recognized overnight delivery service. Electronic notices should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No Waiver. Our failure to enforce any part of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of our right to later enforce that or any other part of these Terms of Service. Waiver of compliance in any particular instance does not mean that we will waive compliance in the future. In order for any waiver of compliance with these Terms of Service to be binding, we must provide you with written notice of such waiver through one of our authorized representatives.
- Headings. The section and paragraph headings in these Terms of Service are for convenience only and shall not affect their interpretation.
Contact. You may contact us at email@example.com or the following address: 3410 W Victory Blvd, Burbank, CA 91505
In accordance with the Federal Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), we will never knowingly solicit or accept Personal Information from users known to be under thirteen years of age. If you are under the age of thirteen, please do not attempt to register for the Services or send any personal information about yourself. If we learn that we have received any Personal Information from a user under thirteen years of age, we will take appropriate steps to remove that user’s Personal Information from our records.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
The information we gather enables us to personalize, improve and continue to operate the Services. In connection with certain aspects of the Services, we may request, collect and/or display some of your Personal Information. We collect the following types of information from our users.
When you create an Account, you will provide information that could be Personal Information, such as your password and email address. You acknowledge that this information may be personal to you, and by creating an account on the Services and providing Personal Information to us, you allow others, including us, to identify you and therefore may not be anonymous. We may use your contact information to send you information about our Services, but only rarely when we feel such information is important. You may unsubscribe from these messages through your Account settings, although we, regardless, reserve the right to contact you when we believe it is necessary, such as for account recovery purposes. If you access the Services through your Facebook ID, you are allowing the Services to access your information. We will use all information available that we may receive through your Facebook account in accordance with Facebook’s policies and your account privacy settings selected through Facebook, so please review such policies and settings.
User Content; Testimonials:
When you order products using the Services, we request and store your shipping information. We share this information with our third party Payment Processor, fulfillment companies, partners and other third parties for purposes of customer service and order fulfillment. Use of your information by such parties is governed by their respective privacy policies.
IP Address Information and Other Information Collected Automatically; Statistical Information:
We automatically receive and record information from your web browser when you interact with the Services, including your IP address and cookie information. This information is used for fighting spam/malware and also to facilitate collection of data concerning your interaction with the Services (e.g., what links you have clicked on). Generally, the Services automatically collect usage information, such as the number and frequency of visitors to the Site, and we collect statistical information about how users use the Services (“Statistical Information”). This Statistical information may include Personal Information and we may also use this data in aggregate form. This type of data enables us and third parties authorized by us to figure out how often individuals use parts of the Services so that we can analyze and improve them.
We may receive a confirmation when you open an email from us. We use this confirmation to improve our customer service. In order to improve and provide the Services, we may also track your usage of and interaction with our emails, such as opens and clicks.
Information Collected Using Cookies:
- Most browsers have an option for turning off the cookie feature, which will prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, as well as (depending on the sophistication of your browser software) allowing you to decide on acceptance of each new cookie in a variety of ways.
Information Related to Advertising and the Use of Web Beacons:
To support and enhance the Services, we may serve advertisements, and also allow third parties advertisements, through the Services. These advertisements are sometimes targeted and served to particular users and may come from third party companies called “ad networks.” Ad networks include third party ad servers, ad agencies, ad technology vendors and research firms.
Advertisements served through the Services may be targeted to users who fit a certain general profile category and may be based on anonymized information inferred from information provided to us by a user, including Personal Information (e.g., gender or age), may be based on the Services usage patterns of particular users, or may be based on your activity on Third Party Services. We do not provide Personal Information to any ad networks for use outside of the Services.
To increase the effectiveness of ad delivery, we may deliver a file (known as a “web beacon”) from an ad network to you through the Services. Web beacons allow ad networks to provide anonymized, aggregated auditing, research and reporting for us and for advertisers. Web beacons also enable ad networks to serve targeted advertisements to you when you visit other websites. Because your web browser must request these advertisements and web beacons from the ad network’s servers, these companies can view, edit or set their own cookies, just as if you had requested a web page from their site.
HOW, AND WITH WHOM, IS MY INFORMATION SHARED?
Some aspects of the Services may allow you to share information with others. As a result, some of the information generated through the Services is shared publicly or with third parties.
Public Information About Your Activity on the Services:
Some of your activity on and through the Services is public by default. This may include, but is not limited to, content you have posted publicly on the Site or otherwise through the Services or through our blog, as well as any testimonials you may choose to provide us.
Please also remember that if you choose to provide Personal Information using certain public features of the Services, then that information is governed by the privacy settings of those particular features and may be publicly available. Individuals reading such information may use or disclose it to other individuals or entities without our control and without your knowledge, and search engines may index that information. We therefore urge you to think carefully about including any specific information you may deem private in content that you create or information that you submit through the Services.
IP Address Information:
Information You Elect to Share:
We share Statistical Information with our partners, service providers and other persons with whom we conduct business. We share this type of data so that our partners can understand how and how often people use our Services and their services or websites, which facilitates improving both their services and how our Services interface with them. In addition, these third parties may share with us non-private, aggregated or otherwise non Personal Information about you that they have independently developed or acquired.
Email Communications with Us:
As part of the Services, you may occasionally receive email and other communications from us, such as communications relating to your Account. Communications relating to your Account will only be sent for purposes important to the Services, such as password recovery. You may unsubscribe from promotional messages.
Private User Profile Information:
Any information you submit to the Services that you do not publicly post through the Services will not be shared with other users. For example, your Subscription information will not be shared with other users.
As stated above, your financial information is collected and stored by our Payment Processor; we collect and store your credit card expiration date and the last four digits of your credit card number only. However, we may from time to time request and receive some of your other financial information from our Payment Processor for the purposes of completing transactions you have initiated through the Services, enrolling you in discount, rebate, and other programs in which you elect to participate, protecting against or identifying possible fraudulent transactions, and otherwise as needed to manage our business. We currently use Stripe as our Payment Processor (www.stripe.com).
Information Shared with Our Agents and Partners:
We employ and contract with people and other entities that perform certain tasks on our behalf and who are under our control (our “Agents”). We may need to share Personal Information with our Agents in order to provide products or services to you. Unless we tell you differently, our Agents do not have any right to use Personal Information or other information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us. You hereby consent to our sharing of Personal Information with our Agents. In addition, we may need to share Personal Information with our brand partners in order to provide products and services to you. Use of your information by such partners is governed by their respective privacy policies.
Information Disclosed Pursuant to Business Transfers:
In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, user information is typically one of the transferred business assets. Moreover, if we, or substantially all of our assets, were acquired, or if we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of us or our assets may continue to use your Personal Information as set forth in this policy.
Information Disclosed for Our Protection and the Protection of Others:
Information We Share With Your Consent:
Except as set forth above, you will be notified when your Personal Information may be shared with third parties, and will be able to prevent the sharing of this information.
IS INFORMATION ABOUT ME SECURE?
Your Account information will be protected by a password for your privacy and security. You need to prevent unauthorized access to your Account and Personal Information by selecting and protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your computer and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your Account.
We seek to protect Account information to ensure that it is kept private; however, we cannot guarantee the security of any Account information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time.
We otherwise store all of our information, including your IP address information, using industry-standard techniques. We do not guarantee or warrant that such techniques will prevent unauthorized access to information about you that we store, Personal Information or otherwise.
WHAT INFORMATION OF MINE CAN I ACCESS?
If you are a registered user, you can access information associated with your Account by logging into the Services. Registered and unregistered users can access and delete cookies through their web browser settings.
California Privacy Rights: Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents are entitled to ask us for a notice identifying the categories of personal customer information which we share with our affiliates and/or third parties for marketing purposes, and providing contact information for such affiliates and/or third parties. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to the following address: 3410 W Victory Blvd. Burbank. CA 91505
HOW CAN I DELETE MY ACCOUNT?
Should you ever decide to delete your Account, you may do so by calling us at 1-866-232-0970. If you terminate your Account, any association between your Account and information we store will no longer be accessible through your Account. However, any public activity on your Account prior to deletion will remain stored on our servers and will remain accessible to the public.
WHAT CHOICES DO I HAVE REGARDING MY INFORMATION?
You can use some of the features of the Services without registering, thereby limiting the type of information that we collect. You can always opt not to disclose certain information to us, even though it may be needed to take advantage of some of our features. You can delete your Account. Please note that we will need to verify that you have the authority to delete the Account, and activity generated prior to deletion will remain stored by us and information submitted publicly may remain publicly accessible.
WHAT IF I HAVE QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy using the Services, please send us a detailed message to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to resolve your concerns.
Effective Date: March 15. 2018